Saturday, January 1, 2011

on january 1, 2011 (today) i succumbed to ultra cheesyness and made a goal list. vom. i feel nerdy just saying it. but i did. i never have before and i figured it was time to write a list of things i can fail at... just kidding!

no i'm not posting it on the webz.

but ONE thing on that list is to go full time with photography by the summer. i'll be done with school in may with an aa in music. it's been real jefferson davis community college... your 70's decor and stuffy smells will remain forever tucked away in a dusty but warm place in my heart. anyway, photography. i wanna do it all the time. so there. it's gonna happen. new things are on the horizon, friends. a rad website/blog and all. i might even become more professional and capitalize properly in this blog but i have a feeling that won't happen.

i decided to post various photos of my whereabouts and doabouts (made that up) lately.

i led worship with a friend in mize mississippi and this is me and natalie outside in the cold wind. we're smart.
meandnat

meandnat_1

IMG_4577

horse

nat

i quit drinking coca cola. sometimes i think about it (having a coke) a lot but for the most part i got this. so i found a new drink that's all natural BUT STILL HAS A LOT OF SUGAR :/... but at least it's natural sugar. RIGHT? izze's are so good.
izze's

orange leaves and birds. what could be better.
IMG_4532

IMG_4533

been hanging out with the fam!

IMG_2148

IMG_2154

IMG_2164

IMG_2178

the colors in this photo are making me cringe but i'm posting it anyway.
books

these three books have been with me over the break.

1) beth moore always makes me cry like a little girl but the tears remind me that i am, indeed, alive. my heart is beating and i have a purpose. sometimes i feel like i'm in a monotonous daze accompanied with a bubble of ease and luxury.

2) i finished be strong by warren wiersbe who is a no brainer for study helps with the bible. i read this commentary/application along with the book of joshua. BUY HIS STUFF NOW.

3) still working on LM. still enraptured. still being blown away. still frothing. still getting pumped up by the act of mercy...!!!!!!!


and last but not least, this is my favorite photo of me and my dad. taken last february when it snowed. i liked it so i framed it the other day. and it's on my dresser.

meanddaddy

2 comments:

  1. Paige, your writing and photography always ALWAYS make me smile. Thank you for keeping with it. Though I'm not part of your life anymore, I still get to see glimpses into it and I'm so privledged for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that makes me so happy! nicole, you're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete